Pimento Cheese and Idaho® Potato Gratin
- 3 quarts cream
- 2 cups Pimentos
- 2 ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 5 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon thyme, fresh, chopped
- 30 Idaho® potoatoes, thinly sliced
- butter-as needed
- 5 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Simmer cream, pimentos, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, salt and thyme until reduced by one third.
- Place potatoes in a buttered pan and pour cream mixture over. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Cook, partially covered, at 300*F until potatoes are tender, about 1 hour. Cut into 2-ounce portions and serve.