Middle Eastern Potato Salad
- 1¼ pounds Idaho® red potatoes
- 1¼ pounds Yukon Gold Idaho® potatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- ¼ cup finely diced red onions
- 2 to 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice
- kosher salt
- Wash and scrub potatoes. Chop them into ½-inch cubes.
- Cover diced potatoes with water and add a few teaspoons of salt. Bring water to boil and continue cooking until just tender, about 3 to 4 more minutes.
- Drain and run potatoes under cold water. Spread potatoes on a baking sheet to cool for 5 more minutes.
- Add potatoes to a large bowl and toss with oil, cumin, coriander, paprika, marjoram, red onions, parsley, lemon juice and a small pinch of salt.
- Serve immediately or cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.