Max's Breakfast Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 oz. onion cut in 1/4" dice
- 1 quart sour cream
- 1 cup 2% Milk
- 10 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 5-lb bag cooked chilled Idaho® potatoes cut in 1/2" cubes
- 1 oz. (1/2 c) panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Melt butter in sauté pan. Add onion; cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In mixing bowl, combine sour cream, milk, cheese, salt and pepper. Gently mix together. Fold in potatoes and onion.
- Spray half-size hotel pan with vegetable oil. Spread potato mixture evenly in pan. Combine topping ingredients in bowl; mix well. Sprinkle over potato mixture.
- Bake in 350°F oven, uncovered, until bubbling hot, about 30 minutes.
Yield: 15 servings
Menu Creator Consulting