Loaded Idaho Baked Potato Tot’chos
- 1 32-ounce package frozen Idaho® Tater Tots
- 1⁄2 pound bacon, cooked until crispy, drained, and chopped
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup chives or green onion tops, sliced fine
Ricotta Ranch Sauce:
- 1 1⁄2 cup fresh ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 clove garlic, smashed
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chives or green onion tops, sliced fine
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped fine
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake potatoes according to package instructions, about 20 minutes.
- In a blender or food processor, mix together “Ricotta Ranch Sauce” ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Once potatoes are cooked, remove from oven (but keep oven on). Arrange tots in single layer on sheet tray, cast iron pan, casserole, or oven-safe serving platter. Spoon Ricotta Ranch Sauce on top, sprinkle with bacon and the remaining 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese. Pop back in the oven for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and garnish with 1 cup of fresh chives or green onion tops.
- Serve as an appetizer or side and dig in!