La Ratte Potato Chip on Sushi
- Wasabi paste-as needed
- 1/2 ounce Sushi rice, cooked
- 1 Idaho® Russian Banana potato chip
- 1/4 teaspoon truffle mayonnaise
- 1 slice Black truffle
- White truffle oil-as needed
- Micro celery-as needed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon celery, leaves included, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon onion, grilled, finely minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon white truffle oil
- 6 Idaho® Russian Banana potatoes or fingerlings, B size, unpeeled
- Smoked sea salt-as needed
- Dab wasabi onto formed sushi rice.
- Place potato chip on sushi rice.
- Dab truffle mayonnaise on ship and top with truffle slice, 4 to 5 drops of truffle oil and 2 to 3 sprigs of micro celery. Serve immediately.
- Combine all ingredients and reserve, refrigerated.
- Thinly slice potatoes on a mandolin on an angle, then rinse and dry well. Fry chips in oil heated to 300*F until golden and crispy. Sprinkle with salt while still warm.