Idaho® Potatoes Peruvian Salad
- 2 pounds Idaho® potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons aji amarillo paste
- 1 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 cup chorizo, cooked and crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes in salted water until tender.
- Drain, and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking.
- Cut potatoes into small cubes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and aji amarillo paste.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the potatoes and gently combine until well coated.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and gently combine.