Idaho® Potato Salad with Jalapeño Peppers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 extra-large Idaho® potatoes (about 3 1/2 pounds), peeled and cut into
- 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Fill a pot with 1 gallon of water, add salt and potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 12 minutes. Drain and cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, parsley, green onions, bacon, jalapeños and ground pepper. Mix the ingredients until they are fully incorporated.
- Fold the potatoes and the eggs into the mixture. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Yield: 8-10 servings
Sugar: 2 g
Sodium: 190 mg
Fat: 13 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 6 g
Cholesterol: 80 mg
Hard Rock Cafe