Idaho® Potato-Cabbage Casserole
- 10-12 Idaho potatoes, cut 1/4" thick slices
- 1/4 to 1/2 head cabbage, blanched & cut into 1/4" slices
- 2 tablespoons romano cheese, grated
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons caraway seeds
- Salt, pepper, minced garlic to taste
- Layer potatoes and cabbage in hotel pan and sprinkle with cheese.
- Heat stock and heavy cream together with caraway seeds, salt, pepper and garlic.
- When boiling, pour over potato mixture.
- Place in preheated 350° oven and cover with foil. Cook about an hour.