Greek Mashed Idaho® Potatoes
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1-½ pounds Idaho® potatoes, peeled, cut into chunks
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup whole milk, warmed
- ¼ cup Country Crock® Spreadable Butter with Canola Oil
- ½ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese, plus additional for garnish
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Place garlic and potatoes in large pot and add just enough water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- When potatoes are tender, drain well and place in large bowl (including garlic cloves). Add yogurt, milk, butter, salt and pepper; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Fold in cheese, lemon juice, oregano and lemon zest.
- Serve garnished with additional cheese.