Garlic Potato Cakes
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl. To serve: Form 2-oz. portions (loosely formed into patties). Fry in hot skillet or on flat-top with oil until very crispy, brown exterior and moist, cooked interior. Serve 2 or 3 patties per serving with chicken breast and 1/4 cup tomato sauce, accompanied by green vegetables. Fresh herbs may be turned into the potato mixture for added flavor combinations: Tarragon, chives, oregano, thyme, basil.
Spicy Grilled Free Range Chicken Breast
- Mix olive oil, garlic, pepper and chili flakes to form paste.
- Rub each 10-oz. breast with paste; cover; refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- Oil grill top. As ordered, grill chicken breast until golden brown and cooked through. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing breast and serving with tomato sauce underneath.
- In skillet, heat oil. Add onion and sauté until it starts to turn brown.
- Add pepper, garlic and fennel and sauté 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook 2 more minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in basil and salt. Process in food processor until chunky. Serve warm.