Fingerling Idaho® Potato Bacon Flatbread
- 1 Flatbread
- ⅓ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ pound Idaho® Potato Fingerlings, sliced very thin
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 4 strips bacon, cooked
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons truffle oil or olive oil
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Dividing evenly, top the flatbreads with the cheddar cheese, thinly sliced fingerling potatoes, green onions, and bacon.
- Season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with truffle oil or olive oil.
- Bake until the crust is golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.