Cinnamon Coconut Potato Chips
- 2 lbs. Idaho® Classic Russet potatoes, cut into ¼-inch-thick slices
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- ¼ teaspoon herbes de Provence
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a shallow bowl, combine olive oil, coconut flakes, herbes de Provence and cinnamon with potato slices; gently toss to coat.
- Arrange potato slices in a single layer on a baking sheet, approximately ½-inch apart. Bake for 35 minutes; rotating half way through to ensure even cooking. Bake until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Sugar: 1 g
Sodium: 15 mg
Fat: 12 g
Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 5 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg