Chimichurri Roasted Idaho® Potatoes
- 2 pounds Idaho® potatoes, approximately 3 large
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed or other neutral oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley
- ¼ cup fresh oregano
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Heat your oven to 400°.
- Cut your potatoes into quarters and then into 1½ to 2 inch chunks. Place on a large rimmed baking sheet and coat evenly with the oil.
- Season with salt and roast for 45 minutes to an hour, rotating halfway through until the potatoes are crisp and golden on the outside.
- While the potatoes are roasting, make the chimichurri sauce by placing the parsley, oregano and garlic in your food processor and pulse until the herbs are finely chopped. Alternatively, you can chop by hand with a sharp knife.
- Transfer the herbs and garlic to small bowl and mix with the red pepper flakes, salt, red wine vinegar and olive oil. Let set for at least 20 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are finished roasting and transfer to a large bowl. Give the chimichurri a quick stir and pour over the potatoes. Cover completely and serve immediately.