Cajun O'Brien Potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 red pepper, cut julienne
- 1 green pepper, cut julienne
- 1 onion, cut julienne
- 2 pounds Idaho® potatoes, washed and diced
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add olive oil to pan on medium heat; sauté potatoes until cooked ¾ through.
- Add peppers, onions and Cajun seasoning; sauté until finished.
- Add salt and pepper to taste as needed.
Yield: 8 servings
Parkhurst Dining at Bucknell University
(Recipe Photo Contest Winner)