Buffalo Blue Cheese Idaho® Potato Bites
- 2 cups shredded russet Idaho® Potatoes (about 2 medium potatoes)
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the shredded potatoes in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze to remove excess water. Place in a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, buffalo sauce, and salt. Pour the egg mixture into the potatoes and mix well.
4. Mix in the blue cheese crumbles.
5. Using a cookie scoop, make balls from the potato mixture and place on the baking sheet.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the outsides are brown and crispy.
Kristin King of Dizzy Busy and Hungry