1. Preheat the oven to 425°F and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the shredded potatoes in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze to remove excess water. Place in a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, buffalo sauce, and salt. Pour the egg mixture into the potatoes and mix well.
4. Mix in the blue cheese crumbles.
5. Using a cookie scoop, make balls from the potato mixture and place on the baking sheet.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the outsides are brown and crispy.
Kristin King of Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Established in 1937, the Idaho Potato Commission (IPC) is a state agency that is responsible for promoting and protecting the famous "Grown in Idaho®" seal, a federally registered trademark that assures consumers they are purchasing genuine, top-quality Idaho® potatoes. Idaho's ideal growing conditions, including rich, volcanic soil, climate and irrigation differentiate Idaho® potatoes from potatoes grown in other states.
661 South Rivershore Lane