Breakfast Ham and Idaho® Potato Crustless Quiche
- 2 cups "Slow Cooker" Farmer's Market Idaho® Potato Casserole: https://idahopotato.com/recipes/slow-cooker-farmers-market-idaho-potato-stew
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped extra lean diced ham
- 2 ounces reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep dish glass pie pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk the eggs until well beaten in a medium bowl. Gently stir in the reserved casserole and ham and pour into the pie pan. Bake, uncovered, 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle evenly with the cheese and parsley. Let stand 10 minutes to absorb flavors. Cut into wedges.
Yield: 8 servings (1/8 quiche per serving)
Sodium: 400 mg
Fat: 9 g
Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 12 g
Cholesterol: 225 mg