Baked Potato Salad
This recipe came about as a means of using the leftover potato insides from preparing potato skins.
- 5 pounds Idaho® potatoes, washed, #120 ct.
- 8 ounces fresh celery, diced 1/4"
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh green onion, sliced 1/4"
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh red peppers, diced 1/4"
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled, diced 1/4"
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup honey mustard dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Place potatoes on sheet pan; bake at 350°F until tender, about 1 hour.
- Peel baked potatoes while warm and dice pulp into 1/2" pieces. Spread diced potatoes on a sheet pan; allow to cool under refrigeration.
- Place diced vegetables and eggs in mixing bowl.
- Add drained sweet relish, mayonnaise, honey mustard dressing, sour cream and seasonings.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Fold in potatoes.
- Chill 2 hours before serving.
This recipe is gluten-free
Yield: 16, 3/4-cup servings
Menu Creator Consulting