Baked Cod With Idaho® Potatoes and Chermoula For One
A cod fillet roasted with red-skinned Idaho® Potatoes and topped with a flavorful Moroccan-inspired Chermoula made with parsley, cilantro, garlic and spices. This delicious single-serving seafood dish bakes in 30 minutes.
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- ½ cup parsley leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon sweet paprika
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground coriander
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 7-8 ounce cod fillet
- 6 ounces scrubbed and diced red-skinned Idaho® Potatoes
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place the cilantro leaves, parsley leaves, garlic, spices, lemon juice and olive oil in the base of a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Place the cod on a lightly greased baking sheet. Season with a pinch of salt.
- Scatter the diced red potatoes around the cod.Spoon the chermoula over the cod and over the potatoes.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and transfer fish and potatoes to a plate. Serve.