Au Gratin Idaho® Potatoes
- 2 pounds of Idaho® potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced (about 5 cups)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F. Lightly grease a shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole with butter. Arrange sliced potatoes in layers.
- Sprinkle with melted butter, salt and pepper. Top with grated cheddar cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake 30 minutes, covered.
- Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.