- 15 Idaho potatoes, chopped small
- 4 Idaho potatoes, chopped large
- 2 lbs bacon diced and rendered
- 2 lbs speck diced and rendered
- 2 onions diced and sautéed
- 3 cloves garlic sautéed
- 1 bunch rosemary chopped
- 1 bunch parsley chopped
- 1 lb butter soft
- Place all the potatoes in a pot cover with warm water and add salt. Make sure the large potatoes are on the top.
- Cook the large potatoes halfway then remove from the pot. Dice them, and then cook the small ones until done. And rice them with the food mill. Add the large potatoes to the riced ones and add the rest of the ingredients. Finish with salt and pepper. Do not over mix.