Jurich Salad for 24
- 5 medium Idaho® potatoes (about 8 ounces each)
- 24 ounces Brussels sprouts (about 5 cups)
- 24 ounces bite sized cauliflower florets (about 7½ cups)
- 16 ounces corn kernels (about 3⅓ cups)
- 16 ounces edamame (about 3⅓ cups)
- 2 pints grape tomatoes
- 1 cup (3 ounces) thinly sliced red onions
- 1 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut potatoes into large dice.
- Cook potatoes, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower florets, corn kernels and edamame in separate pots of salted, boiling water until each is just crisp tender. Drain each and cool.
- Cut Brussels sprouts in half. Cut grape tomatoes in half. Combine cooked and cooled potatoes, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, corn, edamame, tomatoes and onions in large bowl
- Whisk together remaining ingredients in small bowl. Pour over vegetables and toss gently to coat.
*1 cup servings