Irish Style Nachos with Idaho® Potatoes
- 3 lbs Idaho® Potatoes (waffle cut using a mandoline)
- 1 lb Corned Beef, small dice
- 2 cups Irish sharp cheddar, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh horseradish (grated)
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon chopped chives
- Drizzle of truffle oil
- Deep fry waffle cut Idaho® Potatoes until crisp. Set aside to drain on paper towels.
- Arrange fries on a sheet pan and sprinkle cheese, corned beef and horseradish evenly on each fry.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Arrange fries on a platter, drizzle truffle oil and garnish with chopped chives. Serve and enjoy.