Mashed Potato Breakfast Tacos
- 1 large Idaho® potato, peeled
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar, grated
- 6 strips cooked bacon, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 8 corn tortillas
- In a medium soup pot, bring water to a boil. Cut potato into large chunks and add into boil water. Allow potato to boil until fork tender, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, scramble eggs. Set aside.
- Drain boiling water from potatoes. Add in milk and use a potato masher (or fork) to mash potatoes until smooth.
- Spread the mashed potatoes onto each tortilla. Then top with eggs, cheese, bacon and cilantro. Serve.
Yield: 8 breakfast tacos