Idaho® Potato and Mushroom Hash
- 3 Idaho Potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 lb. mixed wild mushrooms, cleaned and chopped
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Bake potatoes at 400°F until tender. Let cool and scoop out jackets. Chop roughly.
- Heat olive oil until smoking. Sauté mushrooms until cooked through.
- Add potatoes and cook while stirring for 4-5 minutes until golden brown or crisp. Add shallots and garlic and cook another two minutes.
- Add herbs and season to taste.
- Mound on plate as a side dish.