Curried Idaho® Potato Salad with Florida Stone Claws
- 3 Idaho® potatoes, peeled, Brunoise cut
- 3 tablespoons curry
- 1 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 cups olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Boil and shock the potatoes in an ice bath when done
- Drain the potatoes well before mixing in the final stage
- Make the vinaigrette, and mix the potatoes and the vinaigrette together, and chill.
- Serve the stone claws on a chilled plate and garnish.