Classic Idaho® Potato Low Country Boil Grill Packets
A southern classic adapted for the campground.
- 1 pound Idaho® red potatoes, quartered
- 3 ears fresh corn, shucked and cut into thirds
- 1 pound medium uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1 pound fully cooked andouille sausage, sliced
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Heat a gas or charcoal grill to medium heat. Tear six 18 x 12 sheets of heavy-duty foil.
- In a large bowl combine Idaho® red potatoes, corn, shrimp, olive oil and Old Bay seasoning. Toss to coat.
- Arrange even portions of potato mixture in the center of each piece of foil. Top with even amounts of sausage.
- Seal packets by bringing two sides up to meet and folding the edges together. Roll up each remaining side, leaving room for air to circulate and expand.
- Place packets on the grill. Cover the grill and cook for 5 minutes. Rotate packets and cook for 5-7 minutes more or until shrimp are pink and sausage is hot.
- Carefully open packets. Squeeze lemon wedges over the top and sprinkle with parsley.