Ask Dr. Potato
With 765 posts, chances are there's already an answer to your question. Please try searching below before submitting a question to Dr. Potato. Use multiple words to help narrow down the results. For example, search for "potatoes" and "group" if looking for an answer on cooking potatoes for large groups.
Q&A: Making Money on the Side with Idaho® Potatoes
- Serve fries with dips or toppings, such as salsa, blue cheese, ranch-style dip, pesto mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, guacamole or flavored ketchups, such as blueberry or jalapeno.
- Create signature fries by sprinkling with chopped fresh herbs, cayenne pepper, paprika, curry powder, Cajun spices, or garlic salt.
- Blend mashed Idaho® potatoes with finely chopped nicoise olives, olive oil, milk, salt and pepper.
- Add sautéed onion, chopped basil, minced garlic, and grated Parmigiano-Reggiano to mashed potatoes.
- Top baked Idaho® potatoes with any combination of: mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, green peppers, ricotta, blue or cheddar cheese, chili, pizza sauce, salsa, and guacamole.
- Make twice-baked Idaho® potatoes by scooping out potato pulp and mixing with your favorite ingredients.
- Layer scalloped potatoes with turnip slices and Spanish onion slices. Use half milk and half cream mixture.
- Add Dijon mustard to white sauce and layer Idaho® potatoes with shredded cheeses and diced ham.
Dr. Potato isn't a real doctor but a team of potato experts ready to answer all your potato questions.
Click here to submit »