Slow Cooker Pork Ribs and Idaho® Potatoes
- 2 pounds country style pork ribs
- 2 teaspoons Herbes de Provence
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound Baby Gold Idaho® potatoes
- 5 garlic cloves, slightly crushed
- 4 cups good quality chicken stock, preferably homemade
- Place the ribs into a large slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the Herbes de Provence, salt and red pepper flakes over the ribs, tossing them to coat with the spices.
- Place the potatoes and garlic on top of the pork.
- Pour the chicken stock into the slow cooker and cover.
- Set the slow cooker to high, and the timer to 5 hours.
- Adjust the seasoning as needed when the dish is done.