- 2 medium Idaho® Russet potatoes cut in spiral around wooden skewers
- Cilantro chutney
- Cilantro chutney powder
- Sweet yogurt
- Tamarind chutney
- Ragda yellow peas
- 1 tablespoon black salt
- 1 tablespoon roasted cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon degi chili powder
- 10-12 sprigs microgreens
- Cut the potatoes into the tornado shape with the help of a wooden skewer and knife. Then place in water for 5-10 minutes.
- Next, deep fry the potatoes in oil heated to medium until half-done. Before serving, fry the potatoes a second time in oil heated to medium-high until they’re golden brown and crispy. Put aside on paper towels to rest.
- Place a spoonful of yellow peas on the plate and top with the twice-fried potato. Evenly add 1 tablespoon of tamarind chutney over the potato, and then repeat this step with the cilantro chutney and sweet yogurt. Sprinkle a pinch black salt, roasted cumin powder and degi chili over the potato. Finish the dish with a tad more of cilantro chutney powder and microgreens.