- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 Tablespoons fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 limes, zest and juice of
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 6 ounces (by weight) Idaho® Potato French Fries or Idahoan® Tater Tumblers
- Szechuan chili crisp, as desired
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
- Green onion, chopped, for garnish
- In a sauce pot over Medium-High heat add oil and pork. Cook until browned- about 5 minutes.
- Next, add ginger, granulated onion, soy sauce, salt and lime juice. Cook until reduced- about 3 minutes. Fold in cilantro and remove from heat.
- To serve, top cooked French fries with the pork mixture, chili crisp, cheese and green onion. Serve immediately.