Twice Baked Truffled Idaho® Potatoes
- 4 medium sized Idaho® Potatoes
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, warmed
- 3 tablespoon white truffle oil
- sea salt and freshly ground white pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Scrub the potatoes clean. Pierce each potato with a fork and roll in salt. Bake for one hour.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly. When cool enough to handle, carefully remove the cooked filling from each potato. Keep the potato shells intact and set aside.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 325F.
- Pass the potatoes through a ricer or mash by hand into a warm bowl and fold in the truffle oil, butter and cream.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the puree equally amongst the potato shells. Place back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.