Tex Mex Twice Baked Idaho® Potato
- 3 60-count Idaho® potatoes (about 1 pound each)
- olive oil, as needed
- 1/4 cup jalapeno, chopped
- 1/4 cup jalapeno jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp. butter
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup onions, diced
- 1/8 cup cream
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. adobo seasoning
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- Rub potatoes with olive oil; bake for 45 minutes at 400°F, or until tender.
- Set aside. Let cool and cut in half; tablespoon out the white of the potato. Set aside potato skin.
- Mix together the jalapeno, jalapeno jack cheese, butter, tomato, onions and cream.
- After all folded together, add salt, adobo seasoning, crushed red pepper and blend until smooth.
- Refill potato skins with this smooth mixture; brush the top of each potato with olive oil and bake at 425°F for 15 minutes.