Street-Cart Idaho® Fries
- 8 ounces 5/16 cut 100% Idaho® frozen French Fries coated crispy
- 3 shakes salty, sweet & spicy fry seasoning
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 6 fl ounces garlic aioli sauce
- 4.2 ounces lamb/beef mix or chicken Döner meat (optional)
- 2 ounces green pepper, diced
- 2 ounces red onion, diced
- 3 kalamata olives (2 sliced in quarters, 1 left whole as garnish)
- 1 tomato slice, chopped
- 6 pepperoncini slices
- 1 fl ounce chili sauce, to taste
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Fry half basket full (approx 8 oz) of 5/16 cut 100% Idaho® french fries, coated crispy and season with a salty, sweet & spicy fry seasoning.
- Sprinkle generously with crumbled feta cheese immediately.
- Using a squeeze bottle, generously add a layer of a garlic aioli sauce over the top of fries.
- (Optional) Add a lamb/beef mix or chicken Döner meat, chopped.
- Starting 2-inches from the basket edge and working toward the middle (layering each ingredient), sprinkle diced green pepper, red onion, and two Kalamata olives sliced into quarters.
- Add another layer of aioli sauce from the squeeze bottle over the top of the dish.
- Pile pepperoncini slices in the middle of dish and garnish with a whole Kalamata olive on top.
- Squeeze a few zig zags of your favorite chili sauce over the dish and finish with a light dusting of parsley flakes.