- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot
- ½ cup bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup corn, fresh or frozen
- 1½ cups Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary and Garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ cup meltable cheese (Jack, cheddar, mozzarella), optional
- Garnishes – cilantro, scallions, avocado, hot sauce, etc.
- Whisk eggs and sour cream with a fork. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté shallot, bell pepper, and corn until tender and fragrant.
- Add potatoes and chili powder and heat through.
- Scoot veggies to one side and scramble the eggs.
- Mix all together, tasting for salt and adding cheese if you like.
- Garnish with cilantro, scallions, avocado, and hot sauce.