Old-Fashioned Idaho Potato Salad
- Place potatoes in a stockpot. Fill with cold water to cover potatoes by 1 inch.
- Bring to a low boil and cook 5 minutes, or until potatoes are tender but still firm.
- Drain well. Drizzle with vinaigrette while potatoes are still warm.
- Mix in celery, peppers and onions until well combined. Let cool.
- Mix together yogurt, mayonnaise and parsley. Gently stir into potato salad until well combined.
- To serve: Place 1/2 cup potato salad on each serving plate.
- Whisk together all ingredients until well combined.
Idaho Potato Chowder
- Sauté onions, celery and garlic in olive oil in a stockpot over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until softened.
- Stir in peppers.
- Add chicken broth; bring to a boil.
- Stir in potatoes and corn. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 2-3 minutes.
- Add milk; bring to a simmer and mix in potato agglomerates. Stir until thickened.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Ladle 1 cup chowder into a soup bowl.