Loaded Baked Potato Skins
- 4 medium Idaho® russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (15-ounce) can HORMEL® Chili
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup HORMEL® Bacon Bits
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Wash and scrub potatoes; pat dry. Place potatoes on aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Rub with oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake 45 minutes or until potatoes pierce easily with a fork. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, gently scoop out center of potato, leaving a ¼-inch border on bottom and sides; careful not to tear or pierce sides or bottom. Reserve potato pulp for another use.
- Spoon chili into potatoes. Top with cheese and bacon bits.
- Bake 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Top each potato with 1 tablespoon sour cream and sprinkle with green onions.