Kale and Olive Oil Twice Baked Potatoes
- 3 large Idaho® potatoes (about 1 pound each), scrubbed
- ¼ cup low fat milk
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 ounces kale, stems removed and finely chopped
- ½ cup light sour cream
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon crushed black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Pierce potatoes with a fork several times. Bake potatoes for one hour or until they yield to gentle pressure.
- Using an oven mitt to hold the potatoes, cut them in half lengthwise. Gently scoop out the interior flesh of the potato and place in a bowl. Use a potato masher or a fork to mash the potato flesh.
- Add milk and olive oil and mash them in with the potatoes until smooth. Mix in the chopped kale, sour cream, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Using a spoon, gently fill the potato shells with the potato mixture, mounding it up high. Top potato halves evenly with the remaining 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.
- Place filled potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until hot.