Idahoan® Deep Dish Pizza Tumblers
- 1 (39.2 oz.) package of Idahoan® Tater Tumblers
- 2 quarts hot water
- 2 cups ground sausage, cooked, crumbled
- 2 cups pepperoni, minced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Marinara sauce, as desired
- In a large mixing bowl add entire package of Idahoan® Tater Tumblers, sausage, pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese. Mix well.
- Next, add hot water and mix until thoroughly combined. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before portioning with a #60 scoop.
- To cook, fry at 350°F for 2 minutes or until golden brown and hot throughout.
- Serve immediately by themselves or with a side of warm marinara for dipping.