- Puree in food processor the spinach, peas, green chili, spices salt and cornstarch.
- Mix this mixture into shredded potatoes and add the vegetable base and baking powder.
- Form 1 oz balls into Tikki shape(canoe shape)by hand.
- Deep fry at 350 degrees until slightly past golden brown. Served with Spicy Ketchup or Mango Chutney.
Preparation for Spicy Ketchup
- Toast spices in oil till fragrant, add onion, garlic and ginger and cook till brown.
- Add Ketchup and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and puree in food processor.
- Serve at room temperature.