Roasted Potato Ingredients:
- 3 medium Yukon Idaho® potatoes, scrubbed and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 6 cups chopped red leaf or romaine lettuce
- 1 medium red pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 persian cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced red onions
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 1/3 - 1/2 low-fat buttermilk
- pinch of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons sumac
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cider or red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a bowl, mix sliced potatoes, 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread potatoes on top of baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, quickly stir potatoes, and bake for another 5 to 8 minutes, until the potatoes have browned.
- When the potatoes are almost done, toss chopped lettuce, red pepper, cucumbers, radishes, onions, scallions, parsley and mint. In a small bowl, mix buttermilk, salt, granulated garlic, sumac, and paprika. In another bowl, mix lemon juice, 2 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil and vinegar.
- When the potatoes are ready, let them cool for a few minutes before tossing with the vegetables. Drizzle some of the buttermilk and vinaigrette on the salad and toss. Taste and add more buttermilk and vinaigrette to your liking. Serve immediately.