Classic Idaho® Potato Ham Bake
- 6 Idaho® potatoes, chopped
- 10 ounces broccoli, steamed
- 2 cups ham, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups medium cheddar cheese, grated
- In a sauce pan filled half way full of water, over medium heat, add the potatoes and cook until tender, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from the water and drain in a colander.
- In a large, heavy, non-stick skillet, heat the butter over medium heat and add the onions. Cook for 2-3 minutes and add the mushrooms and sauté until tender, and golden, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 350°
- Spray an 8x9” baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Add the potatoes, ham, broccoli, and mushrooms, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pinch off chunks of the cream cheese and dollop the top of the casserole. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly!