Chorizo Idaho® Potatoes
- 5 lbs Idaho® potatoes, diced
- 1 lb onions, small dice
- 1 lb green bell peppers, small dice
- 8 oz butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons potato seasoning mix
- 5 lbs chorizo
- Preheat a flat top griddle to 350°F.
- Place the potatoes evenly on the griddle.
- Add the margarine, chorizo, onions and peppers, mix thoroughly.
- Add the seasoning mix and mix thoroughly once more.
- Cook the mixture until the potatoes have reached a golden brown and cooked completely. Be careful not to over mix the potatoes after they have cooked, or they will break down.
- Hold at a minimum temperature of 140ºF.