- 30 house-made or prepared potato tots
- 2-3 ounces (1/4-1/3 cup) Jalapeño American Cheese Sauce
- 2 ounces bacon, cooked and chopped (about 2 tablespoons cooked)
- 1 ounce (1 tablespoon) Creamy Chipotle Ranch
- ¼ ounce (1 tablespoon) Jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced/shaved
Jalapeno Cheese Sauce Ingredients:
- 1-1/2 quarts American cheese sauce*
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) minced roasted jalapeños
- *Or use purchased jalapeno-queso sauce and omit roasted jalapenos
Creamy Chipotle Ranch Ingredients:
- 2 cups ranch dressing
- 2 cups chipotle ketchup
Directions per skillet serving:
- Heat oil to 350°F, fry tots for 3-4 minutes until exterior is golden brown.
- Drain excess oil from tots before transferring to a skillet for service.
- Heat Jalapeno Cheese Sauce and drizzle about 1 tablespoon over the tots. Sprinkle with chopped bacon.
- Drizzle the Creamy Chipotle Ranch in a zigzag pattern over the tots.
- Finish with shaved jalapeños.
Creamy Chipotle Ranch Directions: combine ingredients thoroughly. Store in squeeze bottles.