Autumn Roasted Potatoes and Root Vegetables
- 2 lbs. Idaho® russet potatoes, washed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 8 oz. turnip, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 8 oz. parsnips cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 4 oz. melted butter
- 4 oz. olive oil
- 1 Tbs. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. fresh cracked pepper
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 6 sprigs of thyme
- Par boil vegetables until cooked half way; strain.
- Mix olive oil and butter together.
- Toss vegetables in 1/2 of oil; spread remaining oil onto 1/2 sheet pan.
- Spread vegetables onto pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper; lay herbs over all.
- Cook at 375°F until lightly browned.
- Turn, cook until browned, remove herbs.
- Serve hot.