Country Style Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, stems trimmed, sliced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or water
- 4 cups IDAHO potatoes in 1/2 inch slices
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- In the cooker, heat the oil and sauté the mushrooms and onions until the onions are wilted.
- Mix in all the remaining ingredients.
- Close the lid and bring to high pressure, then lower heat and cook for 3 minutes.
- Release pressure according to manufacturer's directions and remove the lid. Serve.